Saturday, January 30, 2010

2009 highlights...Oct...Nov...Dec







Yea! Its October and deer season is here. Dathan and I have finished putting our tree stands up and we are officially ready to hit the woods with bows in tow. We have our sights set on several nice bucks that have shown up on the game cameras and hope to bag one this season. It's Opening day October 3rd. Rodney joined Dathan and I on opening day. We all saw deer but Rodney saw a real nice shooter buck but could not get a shot. Dathan and I neither one saw what we felt like was a shooter.






The second week of archery season came and went, again Dathan, Rodney and I all passed on deer. Nothing we really wanted to shoot. Dathan passed on a pretty good 7 pointer and a couple of smaller bucks. I still have not seen a shooter on my stand.






On the 12th of October we surprised Sis with a little birthday get together. Margaret,myself, Juanita,Crouse,Darrell,Tammie,Patrick,Sabrina,Chloe,Chad,Christy,Blake,Blair,Bree,Dathan,Jessica and Kaden came and we enjoyed good food, a day of visiting and some good birthday cake Juanita had made. Chloe put on a show for us. Bree is cute and all the children have grown so much. Darrel gave all the families a cutting board he had made, they were very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment